Mandarins 2023

16 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Has there been any word on the state of Mandarins pit and electronic equipment after getting caught in the storm yesterday? I REALLY want them to be able to compete tonight. 

I haven't heard anything. Praying all the equipment is ok. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, brassboy said:

Has there been any word on the state of Mandarins pit and electronic equipment after getting caught in the storm yesterday? I REALLY want them to be able to compete tonight. 

My daughter said it is all good!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I haven't heard anything. Praying all the equipment is ok. 

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I for ONCE know what is going on. You are usually my main source of info about the Mandarins. My daughter doesn't tell me anything! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Saw this on my walk today and thought of you all for no apparent reason. 

53081421186_fdb3f8b58b_b.jpg

Who ate all the suet??? Was it you ??? 

1 hour ago, MandarinMom said:

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I for ONCE know what is going on. You are usually my main source of info about the Mandarins. My daughter doesn't tell me anything! 😂

Team effort around here! Lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MandarinMom said:

Ya, my kid did't ever tell me anything either when he was marching with them... Chief has his kid trained. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, JohnDF said:

Ya, my kid did't ever tell me anything either when he was marching with them... Chief has his kid trained. 

Well I only get generic info. He never gives me insight on the good stuff like changes or additions etc. He might tell me something has changed, but I have to wait to see the show to find out lol. 

• Like 4

On 7/27/2023 at 1:24 PM, Chief Guns said:

Just watched last night's run. Looks like my son's white uniform got caught on something in the opener. He had trouble getting it off. 

I know it happened to a couple of other kids earlier in the season. Maybe it's getting caught on the red costume underneath.

He's still a boss, so no worries!

• Thanks 2