"Uniforms/Costumes"

3 hours ago, Grandpa Joe said:

Now, if only we could get Crown to bring back the cream uniforms, a color that is also versatile.

With the purple...Nexium capsule look was it 2006?

• Like 1

Saw them talked about but not shown; here you go...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, gak27 said:

Not sure if I hate them because they are a version of the same uniform they have been using since 2014, or if I appreciate the fact that you can look at them and know they are BD. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gak27 said:

9 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

Not sure if I hate them because they are a version of the same uniform they have been using since 2014, or if I appreciate the fact that you can look at them and know they are BD. 

It’s another version of the same ole BD. Kinda uninspiring but will wait to see how it looks on the field. Championships aren’t won by costuming.

Donning my flame retardant suit which happens to be blue!

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

It’s another version of the same ole BD. Kinda uninspiring but will wait to see how it looks on the field. Championships aren’t won by costuming.

Donning my flame retardant suit which happens to be blue!

Someone posted somewhere that they are actually “cut outs” of old uniforms, in keeping with the theme. They literally cut apart pieces from the last few years costumes and put them together. If true (and that is so very Scott Chandler!), it makes sense that they seem so familiar. 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

Someone posted somewhere that they are actually “cut outs” of old uniforms, in keeping with the theme. They literally cut apart pieces from the last few years costumes and put them together. If true (and that is so very Scott Chandler!), it makes sense that they seem so familiar. 

DWW11, I respect the point you’re trying to make but did Matisse chop up old artwork to make his break into a new genre? Not sure I’m getting this concept. Who is going to get pieces of old BD uniforms sewed into this year’s costume?

Go back in the Time Machine to 1993 “The Modern Imagination”  show was groundbreaking then because no one else tried it. No one. 

I’m just holding judgement until they put this show up against it’s competition.

still wearing my blue flame suit.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

DWW11, I respect the point you’re trying to make but did Matisse chop up old artwork to make his break into a new genre? Not sure I’m getting this concept. Who is going to get pieces of old BD uniforms sewed into this year’s costume?

Go back in the Time Machine to 1993 “The Modern Imagination”  show was groundbreaking then because no one else tried it. No one. 

I’m just holding judgement until they put this show up against it’s competition.

And i bet you look pretty #### great in it!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

And i bet you look pretty #### great in it!

I had to let it out here and there ‘cause gravity is not my friend.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Everyone will get the cut outs when the show is literally called it. 

• Like 1