CorpsClash - A spiritual successor to DrumScorps

Loving this app.   It's well thought out and I'm looking forward to seeing it develop.  

If anyone hasn't checked this out yet, download it and give it a try.  It's a great way to pull up scores, recaps and the schedule.

Okay, this app is way too cool and I love the listed roadmap of things planned for the future. I gladly purchased the upgrade to help support. 

Thanks for filling the DrumScorps void with this! So far it seems to be working pretty great. Two things that I would love to see changed/fixed: contest results currently combine World and Open class into one result (e.g. Gold listed in 6th place among all corps at Rose Bowl vs. 1st place in Open); and the recaps are listed in reverse order of appearance as opposed to order of final placement. 

Edited by brassboy

21 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Thanks for filling the DrumScorps void with this! So far it seems to be working pretty great. Two things that I would love to see changed/fixed: contest results combine World and Open class into one result (e.g. Gold listed in 6th place among all corps at Rose Bowl vs. 1st place in Open); and the recaps are listed in reverse order of appearance as opposed to order of final placement. 

Agreed on the recaps. Sorting by final results like through DCI would be preferred.

It looks really really cool. Looking forward to seeing it even more fleshed out with more features! More corps and show day info, all the charts and graphs that people love to geek out about. Maybe further chat and discussion options come down the line, it’ll be really interesting to see