Which corps seems to be benefitting the most from SCV’s departure?

7 minutes ago, Reggi93 said:

I don't have quite as dire of an outlook for them.  I've heard rumors they were planning on fielding next year but have heard nothing concrete after that. IF they can operationally get out of the hole and tie up their lose ends with the state, then I wish them the best of luck.  I don't think even if everything aligns perfectly that they can just jump back into 3rd place.  They'll definitely have some rebuilding to do talent and staff wise.  

Well I hope you're right. I don't want them to fail, but I just don't have faith in the current leadership.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Reggi93 said:

I don't have quite as dire of an outlook for them.  I've heard rumors they were planning on fielding next year but have heard nothing concrete after that. IF they can operationally get out of the hole and tie up their lose ends with the state, then I wish them the best of luck.  I don't think even if everything aligns perfectly that they can just jump back into 3rd place.  They'll definitely have some rebuilding to do talent and staff wise.  

Not Filing

Whatever the case, it does not appear that the administrative staff of SCV is getting current with regulatory filings. 

Members that have left SCV for new corps are simply members of those corps now. 

The great irony is that there is a subset of former SCV members that will be champions (the group that ended up with the future winning team) who otherwise wouldn't have ended up there if SCV didn't collapse. 

All that SCV is currently is a Bingo Operating facility draining down the bingo revenues with the pretense of a "non profit" mission that may or may not exist in the future. 

Let's understand, Bingo never went away. That cash cow and market still exists. It has been as much as $3,500,000 (net) to SCV in the past. 

Who is getting that money without the Corps on the field????????????????????????????????

Why hasn't SCV filed for 2021?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

it has been said here before but just to echo this, it is nothing but a loss to everyone to not have vanguard fielding a corps. i know several people who were shaping up to audition for vanguard who had to make the hard decision to go somewhere else. i feel for every scv alum who had to move to a new corps. you meet people in each corps that become your family, and to lose that so suddenly is pretty devastating. i truly hope that we get a return from them in 2024.

Edited by Ashontheinternet
  • Like 2