Which corps seems to be benefitting the most from SCV’s departure?

I dunno if you can count the Mandarins solely to SCV influx. From what I understand, there is some but not a flood as the Mandarins have been positioning themselves as a top choice for students looking for a corps in their tier 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I dunno if you can count the Mandarins solely to SCV influx. From what I understand, there is some but not a flood as the Mandarins have been positioning themselves as a top choice for students looking for a corps in their tier 

100%.  Mandarins made it known to students trying out this year they are being more picky and seeking Blue Coats type talent.  They actually said this during my son's audition which was an appreciated honest feedback.  They knew it was time to go for it and their staff has a lot of ex blue coats (I think).  They know the formula to be top 6.  Hope hey can continue this.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Seems like maybe Mandarins, given their proximity. Anyone know where the SCV vets went?

This question came up a while back and I recall the Mandarins have a few from SCV but not too many. Their lead mello marched SCV last year tho.

1 minute ago, Barneveld said:

Provided they don't #### it up. I'd say last year's 13th or 14th place corps will benefit most from SCV's absence this season.

Well yeah…but I meant in terms of personnel.