Where is DCI?

It’s official, DCI has morphed into BOA and I am over it. Why do I say this? ( 1.) All of the singing in the shows, (2) corps are doing entirely to much bad band body (movement), (3) the corps are no longer recognizable (teams are running around in shorts, no socks, and no head covering, (4) seriously, trombones not to forget, all of the amps and electronics….. Did I forget, the narrations and (5) color guard writers constantly writing twirls that lack musicality and 1,000 to many tosses.  Perhaps I missed the minimum number of performers increasing. 

• Haha 1

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Seriously where have you been? None of what you just complained about is new this season at all or even in the last few seasons. 

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, SFgui said:

It’s official, DCI has morphed into BOA and I am over it. Why do I say this? ( 1.) All of the singing in the shows, (2) corps are doing entirely to much bad band body (movement), (3) the corps are no longer recognizable (teams are running around in shorts, no socks, and no head covering, (4) seriously, trombones not to forget, all of the amps and electronics….. Did I forget, the narrations and (5) color guard writers constantly writing twirls that lack musicality and 1,000 to many tosses.  Perhaps I missed the minimum number of performers increasing. 

Normally the trolls don't crawl out of the basement until Broken Arrow. 

Dang they are early this year!

Edited by Chief Guns
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

47 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

lol been waiting for this annual post.  

me too. cheers 🍻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1