The Battle for 12th!!!

The "my fiancee is a Crossmen alum" part of me says... well... Crossmen. But it looks like they're off to a rough start. (Just from what I've read. Haven't seen anyone this season.) 

3 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

The "my fiancee is a Crossmen alum" part of me says... well... Crossmen. But it looks like they're off to a rough start. (Just from what I've read. Haven't seen anyone this season.) 

Who had crossmen in 3rd to last this season on their bingo card? The show design is garbage and all the groups above them deserve to be. I was expecting more but it's a flop that's going to hurt them for a while. Are they in the SCV boat with changing directors?

Spirit, Crossmen and BK all make finals, sorry to the two Corps that fall out, But...........

• Confused 4

3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I'm gonna need some rationale here because most of these groups are like 5 points behind the two falling out

I think there is going be some movement this year, a more condensed season, momentum shifts and maybe creative duldrims for some, some Corps have my interest more than others. PR last night for example, they also might over take some unexpected Corps

26 minutes ago, Onionhead2 said:

Spirit, Crossmen and BK all make finals, sorry to the two Corps that fall out, But...........

BK better be worrying about PC. 

Friday night the gap was 3.900, PC has cut the gap down to 1.175 points. 

Not to mention BK's CG was beaten last night by three OC CGs.........BDB, Gold, and Impulse. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Chief Guns said:

BK better be worrying about PC. 

Friday night the gap was 3.900, PC has cut the gap down to 1.175 points. 

Not to mention BK's CG was beaten last night by three OC CGs.........BDB, Gold, and Impulse. 

I said it on the first stream of the season that the BK guard was rough.  Wasnt this supposed to be a new guard staff?

4 minutes ago, Onionhead2 said:

I think there is going be some movement this year, a more condensed season, momentum shifts and maybe creative duldrims for some, some Corps have my interest more than others. PR last night for example, they also might over take some unexpected Corps

so what 2 are dropping?

18 minutes ago, Onionhead2 said:

This really doesn't provide your rationale.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1