The Battle for 12th!!!

I don't if you meant to insert a gif or the 404 image....but the 404 image is hilarious for some reason.

Oh no, what's it showing? I'm still seeing a gif! 😆

Edit: Just opened on a different device and apparently it's not showing anymore. Darn. It was a gif of the Koolaid man breaking through a wall with "Pacific Crest" labeled underneath. That's what I get for trying my hand at technology!

Edited by Musicman1084
  • Like 2

Huh. might have been a temporary gif customizer where the link expires as they don't want to host things permanently.  You'd have to DL and upload to Giphy or host on your own I guess.

Tough call. I do think:

• Madison is out.
  • BK is out.
  • Crossmen is out.
  • Academy is out.

I think that leaves it between Pacific Crest and Spirit of Atlanta. IMO, both of them have better designs than those who are out. PC is for real. They've passed up Academy and BK.

Edited by Vuitton
  • Like 1

Giphy is my go to for making them.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

Oh no, what's it showing? I'm still seeing a gif! 😆

Edit: Just opened on a different device and apparently it's not showing anymore. Darn. It was a gif of the Koolaid man breaking through a wall with "Pacific Crest" labeled underneath. That's what I get for trying my hand at technology!

Works for me... And it is AMAZING!! 😂

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

I think that leaves it between Pacific Crest and Spirit of Atlanta. IMO, both of them have better designs than those who are out. PC is for real. They've passed up Academy and BK.

Haven't seen PC yet, but i strongly believe in SOA's show this year. Phenomenal instructors there and one of their FE players is an incredible young talent not that i'd know about that through any personal experience or anything like that. Can't wait to see them around the San Antonio time. They've all been busting butts to get stuff cleaned.

• Like 1

I hope it happens, but regardless if it doesn't, just having PC being talked about for top 12 is freaking amazing!

Way to go PC!

• Like 3