To Encore or not to Encore in Utah 23

Just now, lawdn said:

This is a nice show for Cascades to return with. They always start out late due to school schedules but hopefully they can clean this by Indy and get a good reception. 

They struggled a little to get members this year because no one knew what to expect.  They clean up like you said and next year they will be able to bring more members in!  

• Like 2

Love that recognition they are doing now!  Wish more shows did it!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Just sit down and enjoy the performance 

I'm not sure how I should feel about that.  🤣

(to be clear, I always post with a smile on my face, sitting down or standing up)  😎

would be nice to have comments without each other trying to tell someone else how wrong they are - REALLY. If you don't agree, then don't agree. Why this big need to put people down you don't agree with. We should be grown up  enough to just not comment back or at least do it constructively not derogatory.
Seems that would add to the enjoyment of the discussion.

2 minutes ago, spacewill said:

They struggled a little to get members this year because no one knew what to expect.  They clean up like you said and next year they will be able to bring more members in!  

I wondered  if they might have lost some people to the Columbians, Batallion. Bk and few closer   by Corps

Just now, oldsnare said:

would be nice to have comments without each other trying to tell someone else how wrong they are - REALLY. If you don't agree, then don't agree. Why this big need to put people down you don't agree with. We should be grown up  enough to just not comment back or at least do it constructively not derogatory.

But wouldn't this comment literally contradict the argument it is trying to make?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, oldsnare said:

One is entitled to their own wrong opinion. But sometimes that opinion is wrong enough it needs called out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

I wondered  if they might have lost some people to the Columbians, Batallion. Bk and few closer   by Corps

It might be that too.  They are a really professional organization.  They reached out a few times to my son and offered him a contract and completely understood when he turned it down as he had one with another corp.  I really appreciated their offer and also understanding!  I will forever cheer for them for this reason.

• Like 1

You’d think SOME company would have figured out how to make tarps for outdoors that don’t glare up by now.