To Encore or not to Encore in Utah 23

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

If you mean me, I don't think I'm doing that.  Just having a little fun.

If you mean Mr. OneWhoKnows, he's OK. 🙂  He's expressing what he thinks and feels and I appreciate his opinion and his knowledge of all things drum corps.

+++

Academy:  Looks like they're marching 22" cymbals, those are the big ones.  Those guys will have some guns on them when the season is over.  🙂

Yah. That’s hauling some weight 

• Haha 1

East coast scores just posted.  Madison and Crossmen with 74.9 and 74.8.  Here's to hoping Academy and PC break 75 today!

• Like 1

Just now, Zeke said:

In other News

Boston  84.60

Phantom 82.150

Just now, spacewill said:

East coast scores just posted.  Madison and Crossmen with 74.9 and 74.8.  Here's to hoping Academy and PC break 75 today!

J. Missing made appearances tonight!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

While this concept has been over done in all forms of the marching activity they sound really good and anything is better than last year.  I just wish they could have found their niche in the drum corpse bride show designs and not just a one hit wonder. 

They had a run of fun lighter shows - Mary Poppins, DCB, the rabbit show. It worked really well for them. At least this is much more appealing than the previous two competitive shows.

• Like 1

You know…given the formal and dressy sound and look of the show, I wish Academy had gone back to the tuxedoes look 

• Like 4

Just now, lawdn said:

They had a run of fun lighter shows - Mary Poppins, DCB, the rabbit show. It worked really well for them. At least this is much more appealing than the previous two competitive shows.

Yah. But they never quite got the “let’s create more demanding shows that tend to move up the ladder” to mesh with the “whimsical show” vibe. 

By a Hare seemed to waver between trying to be a classical music program and going all in on the Looney Tunes until late season. 

Willy Wonka show just couldn’t quite do it either. The whimsy just didn’t come through as charming that time. 

• Like 1

I'm biased and openly admit it!!! GO PC!!  But don't worry I won't add any commentary for this show!

• Like 1