To Encore or not to Encore in Utah 23

Does PC have its entire show on the field yet? In the Discord chat, several people thought their show was not complete yet (because it is short). I haven't seen that mentioned here though. It took BK a while to get their entire show on the field last year (if I remember right) and I think it is part of what caused them to struggle (amongst other things).

Edited by jasgre2000

3 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Does PC have its entire show on the field yet? In the Discord chat, several people thought their show was not complete yet (because it is short). I haven't seen that mentioned here though. It took BK a while to get their entire show on the field last year (if I remember right) and I think it is part of what caused them to struggle (amongst other things).

They cut a portion of it out.  But I have no clue what or if they will add anything significant.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

The rest of the crowd needs to get into this 

My reaction at every DCI event and I don't see anyone dancing

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tony L. said:

See how easy it is to get people talking on this forum.  

This chat is 45 pages,  I doubt it needed you to.get people talking..just saying.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

Great civil discussions tonight all!. Talk again for Ft. Collins!  I am 2 hrs past my bedtime!  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Totally agree. 

But on the other hand, (head to head or not) If someone said Mandarins would be less than a point behind Crown AT ANY POINT THIS SEASON a few months ago..........that person would have been laughed off DCP. 

Now do I believe Mandarins are really a point behind Crown......... NO!

Even this Mandarins Dad needs to be realistic and take off the homer glasses lol. 

But it's nice to see how far Mandarins have come. 

I have Mandies finishing 6 this year…

• Like 2

7 hours ago, spacewill said:

Well they are driving to Ft. Collins and parking near there tonight/tomorrow morning.  Practicing there and then driving the 50 minutes to Cheyenne for the comp and driving back to their camp after Cheyenne!

Mandarins or BD are not completing in Cheyanne. BD will actually be in Cheyanne but at the show.