Blue devils judge love

2 minutes ago, Lance said:

will this one go 30+ pages like the last one?  

Let's hope not. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Chrisinatl86 said:

Really judges can you keep letting the blue Devils win every year. do the math when they keep winning and winning and winning it’s really very obvious that there’s something going on. Hey im from California +2.0 points thanks

The East is nice but West is best.

Since 1972.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Chrisinatl86 said:

Maybe we will get some North Carolina judges that are not so in love with the blue Devils tomorrow night. Thanks good night.

What if the judges are Duke "Blue Devils"

• Haha 7

26 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

What if the judges are Duke "Blue Devils"

Not a big fan of either Blue devil to be honest, and Blue is ironically my favorite color😂

I don’t have a horse in the race, but I’ve always gravitated to the Tar Heels more haha

Anyways…the reason Crown were two points ahead is simple. Look at Bloo’s visual scores, they knock down Boston and Crown some just because they’re there. Look at how far back Crown got pushed down because of one sole subcaption to where they’re behind BD in the music caption as much as they are in GE. It is hard to gain any on them, even if the gaps in each caption aren’t that big. They are performing quite well still! Them and the rest of the top 4 are competing hard!! it’s not an easy job to see where they all are amongst each other

36 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Created an account on Wednesday just to rant about this, eh? 🙂

I am curious as to who are these North Carolina judges that allegedly have more integrity than the judges from the other 49 states and abroad. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3