An(napolis)chors Aweigh - Aug 1

4 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Honestly, this would be a cool project and you could like predict the outcome of prelims, semis, and finals when they announce the judge panels the week of 

I do have a formula that predicts how the Cadets will do by caption, final score, and how far from the top score they will be. It has had a +/- .2 margin of error, except when J. Webb nuked their percussion score in McKinney. Tonight the my formula had them scoring a 90.87. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, postertrout said:

This is a spreadsheet I maintain for my son while he is on tour

That's a lot of work, well done!  👍

I guarantee you there are a lot of people out there and probably corps staff that will study your spreadsheet.

Edited by wvu80

Just now, wvu80 said:

That's a lot of work, well done!  👍

I guarantee you there are a lot of people out there and probably corps staff that will study your spreadsheet/

Thanks. San Antonio is a lot work and Prelims, but the other competitions are not too bad. My first job was data entry for insurance billing, so I am fast at keying what I see... haha

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Honestly, this would be a cool project and you could like predict the outcome of prelims, semis, and finals when they announce the judge panels the week of 

That is correct.

13 minutes ago, postertrout said:

I do have a formula that predicts how the Cadets will do by caption, final score, and how far from the top score they will be. I

Got any numbers for me for the BILLION dollar lottery tonight?  I could use the money.  🤑

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAYGO said:

Cavaliers are in that 5 to 7 mix too.  They've been coming on strong. 

Must disagree.  Their show design isn't on that level.  Drums however....killin!!

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, postertrout said:

I do have a formula that predicts how the Cadets will do by caption, final score, and how far from the top score they will be. It has had a +/- .2 margin of error, except when J. Webb nuked their percussion score in McKinney. Tonight the my formula had them scoring a 90.87. 

Did you see what J. Webb did to Pacific Crest in Canyon Texas? Here is a brief summary of his tape to PC.............

"Good evening Pacific Crest this is Jay Webb. I will be judging you in General Effect 2 this evening..............and as you guys are setting up for your run I hear a complete ensemble tear................this is J. Webb now signing off, and hopefully I will see you guys Semi-Finals night in Indy."

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Did you see what J. Webb did to Pacific Crest in Canyon Texas? Here is a brief summary of his tape to PC.............

"Good evening Pacific Crest this is Jay Webb. I will be judging you in General Effect 2 this evening..............and as you guys are setting up for your run I hear a complete ensemble tear................this is J. Webb now signing off, and hopefully I will see you guys Semi-Finals night in Indy."

Good Grief Chief, I hope he is not a judge in Indy..... 

• Haha 1