I will not be outdone by other Drum Corps Internet Trolls (I own VMAPA.org)

3 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

Well I need the link again, tried to search for it and could not find it here and everything on google is about employee manager relationships. As far as I am following, once under the umbrella of whistleblower no matter what one says everyone else is only allowed to agree.

To be honest, maybe you would be best served by taking a step back from commenting until you take some time to learn more about victim-survivors, whistleblower policy, and even DCP itself. @scheherazadesghost does an admirable job of educating folks as she goes, but that's not actually her burden to carry.

• Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, DSpruce said:

Well I need the link again, tried to search for it and could not find it here and everything on google is about employee manager relationships. As far as I am following, once under the umbrella of whistleblower no matter what one says everyone else is only allowed to agree.

You and Vanguard as a whole continue to ignore the resources and expertise I provide, willingly, under the duress of victim blaming and retaliation from leadership and alumni. And then, when you do come around, you ask me to do the work all over again for you 'cause you didn't do your homework.

I won't.

Do it yourselves.

I've been doing it publicly for the last two years, and trying, desperately, to reach you only to get doors slammed in my face.

Also, the information is out there. I'm not making any of it up. I did my homework.

And if want my help for heaven's sake, ask me as though you believe me to be a valuable resource. Not a threat or some asshat who's trying to destroy the legacy of the corps I love.

You still have not acknowledged the report from a fellow alum in this thread of physical abuse. Maybe consider starting there.

• Thanks 4

Committing to reading it. And noting that the whistleblower is working, to quote RL, a “pincer move” in concert to uproot the board and staff, won’t speak to anybody to provide advice, but will in the future if paid, and because under the label whistleblower takes the position that any dissatisfaction or explanation of dissatisfaction is hostility and retaliation. 

Edited by DSpruce