August 7, 2023 Hall of Fame Drum Corps Style

7 minutes ago, MelloNell said:

So, Saturday night, I watched via my phone as a hot spot on my iPad.  Had great reception. I was on the back of my friends pontoon with friends from college.  They only gave me a little grief for ignoring them.  I wasn’t gonna miss the new crown set that I had been anticipating since day one.  My friends think I have a problem and are contemplating therapy for me.  

You need new friends 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jeff61108 said:

Still seeing sheets of rain on the high cam.  This competition is over.😐

Is it still raining that hard? Looks like it’s eased up on my stream

The remaining corps will perform stand still shows. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If the field is really slick now I hope they do cancel. Imagine tearing an ACL or severely spraining an ankle on Monday of Finals week?   😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Super Don-O said:

If the field is really slick now I hope they do cancel. Imagine tearing an ACL or severely spraining an ankle on Monday of Finals week?   😕

You are so right. Sending positive thoughts out to keep ALL corps healthy and well through season’s end!

• Like 3

Just had one of those weird drum core things. Rain started falling down and tandem regiment, drum line and Boston Color guard all ran into the bathroom to get out of the rain. Boston was channing some umbrella song. The PR people were looking at them like they were out of their mind but it was very crowd in that bathroom

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Super Don-O said:

They’re doing standstill performances from here on out. Bloo MIGHT do a full show of the field has drained and dried enough by the time they’re on. 

• Like 1