1 Blue Devils World Class 95.700 96.125
2 Bluecoats World Class 95.067 95.250
3 Carolina Crown World Class 94.971 95.725
4 Boston Crusaders World Class 94.192 95.475
5 The Cadets World Class 91.775 92.125
6 Mandarins World Class 91.704 92.225
7 The Cavaliers World Class 91.233 91.600
8 Phantom Regiment World Class 91.175 91.975

Cavaliers are above Phantom for the average of the "last 3 scores".....91.233 vs 91.175, but Phantom scored 91.975 on Saturday, and Cavies scored only 91.60 Monday.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

It is confusing because this was the only way I could cut and paste.  The first set of numbers is the 3-day average and that's how the Rankings are determined by DCI.  The second set of numbers is Most Recent Score. 

I edited as best I could to put the dci.org link in. 

I tend to use Band Scores for this sort of thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

I tend to use Band Scores for this sort of thing.

Since this show is over, I just happened to see the DCI rankings so I thought I'd post it here for some general discussion.  It was interesting and just a bit shocking to see Cavaliers over Phantom as determined by DCI.

If I'm a Cavaliers fan I'm texting this to anyone who will listen.  You may not see this again in 2023.  👍 😎  🙏

• Like 2

Just now, 90svet said:

Cavaliers are above Phantom for the average of the "last 3 scores".....91.233 vs 91.175, but Phantom scored 91.975 on Saturday, and Cavies scored only 91.60 Monday.

Correction ....Cavaliers score is from Sunday, not Monday, but the score of 91.60 from Pittsburgh doesn't match published Cavies score from that event (91.050)...so I'm not sure of source of 91.60 from Rankings section of dci.org.

41 minutes ago, gbass598 said:

Are they not releasing scores for those who marched? Blue Knights jumped to an 86 tonight. I would love to see Crossmen's number leading into prelims.

I think those who did full shows will get judges sheets, but no scores will get released since not everybody did a full show. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I am confused on driving from Indy when they are heading to Indy lol

Ha. The same thought I had when it started raining while the Crossmen were performing. 🫤

I mentioned in another thread, the invite from @kevingamin was too enticing. That, and a friend in Canton who attended her first show as a spectator tonight (as a kid she worked concessions during shows at the old baseball stadium Ames Field in MC). Bummed to not see the full shows, but well worth the drive to hear every corps in-person tonight... outdoors... from the 50 yard-line.... oh, and Phantom's warm-up!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 90svet said:

Correction ....Cavaliers score is from Sunday, not Monday, but the score of 91.60 from Pittsburgh doesn't match published Cavies score from that event (91.050)...so I'm not sure of source of 91.60 from Rankings section of dci.org.

91.60 Cavaliers is from Cincinnati on Monday, August 7....so Phantom has been scoring higher lately.