Wow, no one wants to discuss VANGUARD?

On 8/8/2023 at 1:37 AM, IllianaLancerContra said:

Corps from Des Plaines, IL.  Finished 7th at first DCI championship in 1972.   Good Corps.  

I recall the good old days when multiple groups had the same name and you had to identify them by locale. 

4 hours ago, kdaddy said:

2023 SCV ageouts

366953903_10230948917443128_895155907071

I would LOVE to find out how their experience this summer in each of their respective corps compared/contrasted to their season in 2022 SCV. So much valuable perspective to be shared and learned from with this group.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, arabica said:
8 hours ago, kdaddy said:

2023 SCV ageouts

366953903_10230948917443128_895155907071

Expand  

I would LOVE to find out how their experience this summer in each of their respective corps compared/contrasted to their season in 2022 SCV. So much valuable perspective to be shared and learned from with this group.

Thank you for sharing. I'm balling on my couch like a baby. 😭

All I wanted all season was to just know where they were. They look so happy with their stars.

💚❤️

Just so proud.

Edited by scheherazadesghost
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Thank you for sharing. I'm balling on my couch like a baby. 😭

All I wanted all season was to know where they were. They look so happy with their stars.

💚❤️

Just so proud.

I notice only one in a Mandarins uniform, so that dispels the notion that their success was due to an influx of SCV kids. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

I'm pretty verklempt and can't handle that argument right now. Just want to be proud of my fellow alum wherever they landed.

I am still a bit teary eyes from Madison playing for Dan Acheson, so process how you need. I am glad those kids found a home to ago out. 

• Thanks 1