DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SEMIFINALS

6 minutes ago, Onionhead2 said:

I tried

I tried to post a pic. I’m wearing my Promice an American portrait shirt from 2014

Haven't liked a Cadets show since 2018, but this show is so good. Love the music

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cop said:

Crossmen 86.138
BK 87.088

Wow!

I’m admittedly a BK homer, but after seeing both shows, I honestly felt like X-men had the better design overall.

That said, I’m thrilled to see BK back in the top 12 where they belong.  I hope that they can continue to make improvements to their staff and show design and eventually regain their form from the last decade.  🤞 

Also big congrats to X-men!  You guys made big strides this year!  Keep up the momentum and you’ll be back there as well!  

Edited by wormster79
  • Like 3

I went from not caring about this show earlier in the season, to realizing that I’m watching The Cadets. Bravo!

…but seriously, what are your props?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ediblewaffles said:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say they hate The Cadets before, so that's a new one

First off I said unis, not cadets and second off the Cadets recent history doesn't sit well with a lot of folks making your comment odd.  But I love their sound and show. So much. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Red Dragons said:

First off I said unis, not cadets and second off the Cadets recent history doesn't sit well with a lot of folks making your comment odd.  But I love their sound and show. So much. 

I misread your comment, my fault!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wormster79 said:

Wow!

I’m admittedly a BK homer, but after seeing both shows, I honestly felt like X-men had the better design overall.

That said, I’m thrilled to see BK back in the top 12 where they belong.  I hope that they can continue to make improvements to their staff and show design and eventually regain their form from the last decade.  🤞 

Also congrats to X-men as well!  You guys made big strides this year!  Keep up the momentum and you’ll be back there as well!  

Not so sure about that last bit I'm afraid... Colts and Troopers ain't going anywhere anytime soon... BK has a long and rich history as a finalist. The only somewhat shaky spot in Top 12 moving forward I see is MAYBE Blue Stars, but shaky being a relative term. They too are a very solid organisation and will no doubt not make the same design mistakes they made this year. I think THIS year was the best chance for some years to come.

Sure Vanguard might make it back (I am not holding my breath for 24) but theres no guarantee they come back the same and as a guarnteed lock for finals... further crowding the top 15 

• Like 1