2023 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

Excellent solos by a baritone and soprano..

Man, I remember when the Marines performed at DCI in the early years at Lucas Oil. Their show design has come a LONG way now that somebody who understands how to write more modern drill and the amplification of the front ensemble is in place. 

• Like 2

Nice Diamond Cutter move during the closing section of the first movement of the show.

the marine drum and bugle corps is just rad. it is so cool to see such a traditional style drum corps production from them. in a dci landscape ruled by props, tech, and costumes, which don't get me wrong are all things i enjoy, it is really cool too see one very traditional program on the field every year. 

As I recall someone saying of previous year's editions, a fair few of the marchers out there are DCI alum.

Front ensemble opens the second movement. Very lush sounds from the mallet percussion.

Just now, KVG_DC said:

As I recall someone saying of previous year's editions, a fair few of the marchers out there are DCI alum.

There was a time where there were a couple contra players I had marched with at Empire Statesmen.

Lovely arrangement of The Prayer. Horns playing backfield with a mellophone and baritone soloist up front.

Great impact moment, which the crowd responds to.

Horns backfield and the soloists return to finish The Prayer. Another excellent musical moment.