Flo Cancellation day.

Went to cancel my subscription today, and the "manage subscription" was gone from my android app. I did a virtual chat with an agent and they supposedly canceled it. No issues canceling last year, so not sure why the option was suddenly gone. 

24 minutes ago, old drmmjr said:

Went to cancel my subscription today, and the "manage subscription" was gone from my android app. I did a virtual chat with an agent and they supposedly canceled it. No issues canceling last year, so not sure why the option was suddenly gone. 

I think the app makes it that way.  It's through the website to actually manage the account now.  They don't wanna make it easy you know...

Also be sure to watch your credit card bill for a charge next month if they get sneaky. That's been reported by some too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Remember TheFanNetwork? Pepperidge Farms remembers..

36 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I think the app makes it that way.  It's through the website to actually manage the account now.  They don't wanna make it easy you know...

Also be sure to watch your credit card bill for a charge next month if they get sneaky. That's been reported by some too

FloMarching Customer Service 😂

39 minutes ago, valjean said:

Remember TheFanNetwork? Pepperidge Farms remembers..

The glory of the whole archive of shows available on demand anytime.  

I regret not downloading and archiving all that...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

The glory of the whole archive of shows available on demand anytime.  

I regret not downloading and archiving all that...

Same. It's unbelievable. So much history at our command. I don't know how kids even learn about stuff these days 😕

Followed their own instructions on their help section to try to cancel through the app and it was impossible. If the only way to cancel is through the site, no problem, but get rid of the app instructions in the help section if its not going to work. That was 4 days ago so they may have fixed app cancellation. 

Emailed them and they cancelled it immediately.