Boston Crusaders 2024

1 minute ago, denverjohn said:

You may wish to contact Battalion. They bought the 2012-2013 uniforms from Boston and used them for several years but have since moved on to newer uniforms.

I had a buddy I marched with who reached out to Btal about buying a singular uni. He was told they werent selling any. 
And then that season they switched uniforms

On 12/30/2023 at 6:59 PM, fighterkit said:

I definitely would love to buy a traditional Boston uniform. Any year from 1956-2013. If only they had some for sale

I'd give you mine if I still had it. The only problem is it would be a bit charred as it went up in smoke while on tour when our uniform truck caught on fire in the middle of tour...lol

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Liahona said:

I'd give you mine if I still had it. The only problem is it would be a bit charred as it went up in smoke while on tour when our uniform truck caught on fire in the middle of tour...lol

That happened to Capital Sound in 1999.  They had to use Freelancers old uniforms the entire season. 

6 hours ago, Liahona said:

We should’ve used your uniform for the fire prop in 17/18

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

That happened to Capital Sound in 1999.  They had to use Freelancers old uniforms the entire season. 

hey Westshore bough BD's uniforms after the 75 season and wore them til 78. first uniform to make DCA and DCI finals, and one member of Shore got to wear the same uniform she wore when she marched in BD

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

hey Westshore bough BD's uniforms after the 75 season and wore them til 78. first uniform to make DCA and DCI finals, and one member of Shore got to wear the same uniform she wore when she marched in BD

The odds on that have to be pretty slim on that ever happening. 

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

The odds on that have to be pretty slim on that ever happening. 

and up until a few years ago she marched in the Westshoremen Sr indoor guard that competes in local circuits. i think she started with the Seatlle Colombians before BD

• Like 1

I'm trying to recall when did Ryan George become the brass arranger for crusaders was it 2012 or prior?

Edited by PRPhan4ever

2 minutes ago, PRPhan4ever said:

I'm trying to recall when did Ryan George become the brass arranger for crusaders was it 2012 or prior?

I believe 2013 was his first year. I could be wrong 

I'm wondering if anybody has a list of all the brass arrangers BAC has had over the years.   I'd be curious there's been a few notables over the years but I'm thinking 2012 was his first year.  In 2020 I believe , in the music for all website that he maintains it had that he was in his 8th year of arranging for Boston.