DCI and SOA being sued?

42 minutes ago, FossilChops said:

This is the definitive (and only) Reddit thread that the mods are allowing on the subject: 

@Jeff Ream or others, can we tell the Drum Corps AF folks to top doxxing OP on reddit? Intentional or unintentional doesn't matter. Please ask them to remove screenshot or repost another one with address and other personal information removed?

Edit to add: OP clarified information cited is not their personal info.

Edited by scheherazadesghost
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

@Jeff Ream or others, can we tell the Drum Corps AF folks to top doxxing OP on reddit? Intentional or unintentional doesn't matter. Please ask them to remove screenshot or repost another one with address and other personal information removed?

Hi! I’m not sure what you’re referring to. I don’t really do a lot of Reddit and not sure how you know people are DCAf folks 

Thanks for looking out for me! What has been posted is okay. None of it leaks my address. The listed address below my name is my attorneys office 😃

Edited by anomaly
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Nobody is doxxing anyone. The screenshot is of a publicly-available filing that already contains the information at hand. That being said, out of an abundance of caution (from people that aren't McKenzee herself), I've redacted that piece of information from the second screenshot included in the Imgur gallery.

-FC

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Edit to add: OP clarified information cited is not their personal info.

Yes. Address is for plaintiff’s legal counsel 

Edit - I’m late to the party as usual 

Edited by IllianaLancerContra

And let’s be honest I can’t control the DCAf crowd any better than I can control the DCP crowd

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, FossilChops said:

I've redacted that piece of information from the second screenshot included in the Imgur gallery.

This is all I was calling for, thank you.

Please carefully note that the posting or perpetuating of any potentially identifiable information can fall in the doxxing category. In the wrong hands, it can become dangerous. And it doesn't matter if it's intentional or not.

Threats are flying throughout the community against whistleblowers across more than one corps. At least three alum, each from SoA, SCV, and Seattle Cascades have expressed feeling threatened.

I appreciate your update to the screenshot thusly.

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

And let’s be honest I control the DCAf crowd any better than I can control the DCP crowd

Wasn't asking for control. Merely notification.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, scheherazadesghost said:

This is all I was calling for, thank you.

Please carefully note that the posting or perpetuating of any potentially identifiable information can fall in the doxxing category. In the wrong hands, it can become dangerous. And it doesn't matter if it's intentional or not.

Threats are flying throughout the community against whistleblowers across more than one corps. At least three alum, each from SoA, SCV, and Seattle Cascades have expressed feeling threatened.

I appreciate your update to the screenshot thusly.

Wasn't asking for control. Merely notification.

Well they seem to have it under control. I had zero plans to DCP until later til I got text bombed I had to go to DCP because someone wanted me to babysit DCAf 

Edited by Jeff Ream

50 minutes ago, FossilChops said:

Nobody is doxxing anyone. The screenshot is of a publicly-available filing that already contains the information at hand. That being said, out of an abundance of caution (from people that aren't McKenzee herself), I've redacted that piece of information from the second screenshot included in the Imgur gallery.

-FC

Thank you. Just because addresses and such may be "publicly available" does not justify just posting them willy-nilly on a site like Reddit, particularly in a case like this.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

And let’s be honest I can’t control the DCAf crowd any better than I can control the DCP crowd

You’re married and have a daughter… you don’t control anything 😈😆

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 3