CA Dept of Justice REJECTS SCV's as of SEP-2023 registration submission.

17 hours ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Nope. And turnaround time for updates seems to be around 1 month based on most recent info available, so we'll be waiting for a bit it seems. Unless VMAPA wants to update everyone...

To quote the great philosopher "scheherazadesghost"

Nope

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Nope. And turnaround time for updates seems to be around 1 month based on most recent info available, so we'll be waiting for a bit it seems. Unless VMAPA wants to update everyone...

well no official crisis to "damage control" so status quo

5 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

To quote the great philosopher "scheherazadesghost"

Nope

No need to be spicy. Besides,  I can't take credit there anyway. My corps has implied as much first and foremost.

When I delete posts, it's because sometimes I get tired of flack here and from fellow alum. But thanks for the added unnecessary kindling.

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

well no official crisis to "damage control" so status quo

You asked about the state... I looked and there was nothing. I'm sure there has been action on the org side but can't report on that cause well see above.

23 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

so any updates from the state?

Only that when the duplicate FY2019 audited statements were labeled as FY2021 I notified the DOJ Registry and by time I woke up the next morning they were removed, and not replaced with anything.

So they are only current with audits of FY 2019, 2020 can get by without an audit because revenue are 1.95M, but FY2021 doesn't have an audit uploaded, and the August delinquency was in referenced to FY2021, and if there was an extension filed, that would have expired over a year go in SEP-2022. 

On 10/24/2023 at 12:47 PM, scheherazadesghost said:

No need to be spicy. Besides,  I can't take credit there anyway. My corps has implied as much first and foremost.

Not meant to be spicy.  You made several responses with just "Nope", so I ran with it.

I truly wish that this issue would be resolved with full transparency.  It is no fun seeing another one of the founding members of DCI taking a significant fall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1