Keep your loved ones close over the next day or two because...

On 11/22/2023 at 9:43 AM, greg_orangecounty said:

Football season is over for me 😢 but Happy Thanksgiving to all!  It will be a great day tomorrow. 

Gonna watch my Niners and Brock Purdy carve up Seattle!

Go Niners!

• Like 3

family check. hogmah check. Dalls win. check. dolly dressed as a Cowboys cheerleader at 77 check.

i'm thankful for the day

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

family check. hogmah check. Dalls win. check. dolly dressed as a Cowboys cheerleader at 77 check.

i'm thankful for the day

When I was stationed on Okinawa in early 1990s I was at base exchange a few days before Christmas doing some last minute shopping.  I gradually became aware that there were a whole bunch of twenty-something blonde women all of a sudden shopping in the China/dinner-ware section.   Lots of young blonde women is something that you don’t see a lot of in Japan, even among military & military spouses.   Turns out Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders were in town to do a USO show & were taking a shopping break.  

As it was still NFL season I think that, at least back then, the cheerleaders were broken down into several squads (for lack of a better term), only some of which did the football games.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

When I was stationed on Okinawa in early 1990s I was at base exchange a few days before Christmas doing some last minute shopping.  I gradually became aware that there were a whole bunch of twenty-something blonde women all of a sudden shopping in the China/dinner-ware section.   Lots of young blonde women is something that you don’t see a lot of in Japan, even among military & military spouses.   Turns out Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders were in town to do a USO show & were taking a shopping break.  

As it was still NFL season I think that, at least back then, the cheerleaders were broken down into several squads (for lack of a better term), only some of which did the football games.  

The honey bears have been gone for almost forty years.  Virginia McCaskey was uncomfortable with them. 

• Like 1