Two-Seven at the movies

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very touching indeed. ^OO^

Hi Old Dutch Boy Cadet, it was distributed right here.  Did you watch the whole thing?  I hope people can download all of it!

That was the distribution....or do you mean the download in the future of the whole 94 show?  Were you in Foxboro in 1994 for the exhibition?

Good news: I was in Foxboro in '94.

Bad news: I was lining up for retreat outside the stadium, couldn't see 2-7 at all.

Good news:  I was in Foxboro in '94.

Bad news:  I was lining up for retreat outside the stadium, couldn't see 2-7 at all.

well that's surprising, EVERYONE should have been able to witness 2-7 that night.

well that's surprising, EVERYONE should have been able to witness 2-7 that night.

Well, since 2-7 was using the field and the stands were pretty packed, I'm not sure where they would have stuffed the finalist corps to be able to see the performance. What's more, they'd then have to herd us all out of the stadium and set up retreat after 2-7, so imagine how late Finals would have been in that case.

This was the video that a bunch of us on the alumni committee helped put together with our stories and pictures and contributed it for our anniversary reunion last year!

Edited by Lancerlady

Hi Old Dutch Boy Cadet, it was distributed right here.  Did you watch the whole thing?  I hope people can download all of it!

That was the distribution....or do you mean the download in the future of the whole 94 show?  Were you in Foxboro in 1994 for the exhibition?

I was in Lansing, Michigan watching finals via satellite the DCI set up and just about everyone there stood up and went crazy!!!

I did download it but for some reason my computer can't play it, but I have my computer geek looking at the problem right now!!!

OK, well I tried it again (and again) and I lose it the same place each time. The scene shows the alumni corps playing Crown, and then there are some interviews. There is a fellow who says he was in the stands and the crowd was on their feet going crazy, and then it cuts to Mr. Bonfiglio discussing the phone calls he made. Then the sound goes, same spot each time. I let it go for another 10 minutes, no sound. I tried my own "geeky stuff"  :P  but no luck.

This looks really good... I'm sure LancerFi is not exagerating. Although in the short time I have been here on DCP I have gotten the slight impression she is only a little biased when it comes to 2-7.  :P

(By her own admission of course... ) (This is not a bad thing, btw...)

This video was a present given to all the alumni who attended the 35th anniversary reunion. If you know some Lancers who went to the anniversary maybe you can ask them to show it to you? I have my copies. We worked hard on putting this production together.

Although there are personal stories that only Lancers would understand the overall History of it is incredible to watch and listen too....I learned alot while working on this project with Steve and the others who worked on this project.

BTW This is "streaming" for me...but I don't have to wait for it because I have a copy of it.

Edited by Lancerlady

I'd love a copy of this also. I understand what you mean when you say it was distributed but I'd like a copy that can be played full size on my DVD player. (Sub tittled so my Southern speaking daughters can understand what is being is being said.) :P

Not only would I love a copy of this (which will be kept right next to my 2004 Red Sox World Series Championship DVD) but I'd also like to find out how I could buy a 27th T-Shirt and stuff.

As a kid growing up in New England it was a real treat to see the Lancers. You figure being so close to them I'd been able to see you more often. It seemed like you folks were always gone.

Such a shame to loose such a great corps.