some old corps photos

Here's a funny shot, 81 Garfild. Imagine today a corp with horn cases for mallet stands?

81-cadets2.jpg

It looks like they went high tech on the yardline markers too!

a couple of Madison 81

81-madison.jpg

81-madison2.jpg

This just came back into my possession after I lost it for a few years. This is Memorial Day camp 1977 Madison Camp. The picture was published in the Wisconsin State Journal along with an interview with Scott Stewart discussing the Scouts 1977 program.

Madisondan77a.jpg

I am at the far right. Check out the slouch, the bad hand position and the possible open fly. Yeah I was a slickster back then.

This just came back into my possession after I lost it for a few years. This is Memorial Day camp 1977 Madison Camp. The picture was published in the Wisconsin State Journal along with an interview with Scott Stewart discussing the Scouts 1977 program.

Madisondan77a.jpg

I am at the far right. Check out the slouch, the bad hand position and the possible open fly. Yeah I was a slickster back then.

You forgot to point out that sweet canteen you're carting around. :grouphug:

You forgot to point out that sweet canteen you're carting around. :grouphug:

You know back then you were some kind of freak for having water. In those days we only drank what they brought us or what was in running distance for breaks. But the strap broke the next day and I never used it again.

Check out the slouch, the bad hand position and the possible open fly.

Position of bugle while not playing - - - one tick. I believe that criteria was still on the top of the horn sheets that season.

You know back then you were some kind of freak for having water. In those days we only drank what they brought us or what was in running distance for breaks. But the strap broke the next day and I never used it again.

We were given salt tablets and told not to drink too much water all at once!

We were given salt tablets and told not to drink too much water all at once

We were given peanut butter and saltines. That let us know what thirsty really meant :)