some old corps photos

For you 77-78 Kingsmen out there, Our Drum Major(White Top) was none other than Andre' Mason!

Do you ever see him anymore?

That guy could soak one of the old cotton uniforms before we even stepped off the line. Miss him, if anyone knows of his whereabouts, please direct him to xKingsmen.com

That looks like Mark Majer!

Now follow around to the left-go in to the 5th person from the left end,next to the short person with the shako on.

That would be "Yours Truly" with the beginnings of my "70's Hippy Hair" :blink:

Hey Rob, is that possibly Windsor-The Freedom festival?

I was wondering because because these are daytime photos. They had daytime prelims and night-time finals there. I remember they always were SRO for the night show!

With regards to the stadium, I think you're right that is Windsor Stadium!!

SRO????? (means??)

Here ya go LancerFi;

1980 I & E

1980IE.jpg

Looks like you have the same problem maybe?

Here ya go LancerFi;

1980 I & E

1980IE.jpg

Looks like you have the same problem - this info is not meant to be seen? :blink: Unless there was a different link from Photobucket? Or it's there and I cannot see it! :(

Thanks very much....!!!!

Edited by LancerFi

Looks like you have the same problem - this info is not meant to be seen?  :huh:  Unless there was a different link from Photobucket? Or it's there and I cannot see it!  :(

Thanks very much....!!!!

Hmm...I can see it.....very strange! Anyone else having problems seeing it? :blink:

Hmm...I can see it.....very strange! Anyone else having problems seeing it?  :blink:

No problem here....thanks for the score sheets..

Tony B)

For you 77-78 Kingsmen out there, Our Drum Major(White Top) was none other than Andre' Mason!

Do you ever see him anymore?

That guy could soak one of the old cotton uniforms before we even stepped off the line. Miss him, if anyone knows of his whereabouts, please direct him to xKingsmen.com

Occasionally run in to him at area shows-If I see him at the Toledo show and Alumni reunion June 18 I'll pass along the message!!