some old corps photos

You learn something new everyday.  Oh, the wonders of modern technology...and the naivete of the technologically inept, like myself.  Thanks for the tip.

Believe me- I figured that one out purely by mistake! I myself am a member of the "technologically inept"!! :P I'm the type that says to myself-"Gee-I wonder what happens if I do this?!!(Good way to learn how to re-format and re-program your computer!!)

Hey!! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then, Right? b**bs

Edited by Bob Brady

You CAN specify what page you want to go to-Click on the box that gives the total # of pages and a dialog box opens. type in what page you want. :)

Well, duh . . . I didn't know that. Thanks! (Of course, you have to have an idea of which page you want, but still, that makes it a whole lot easier.)

Me too, Bob - Malibu has a great idea - hey Malibu - you oughta put all of this thread on a CD then "market" it on drum corps/music-related websites for sale - you could make a mint on this!

......I'll take a percentage, of course!

:P

I don't think it would be right to sell it....these are photos that many have shared for free.

Boy....copying those to a CD is really taking some time (only up to page 136). With the weather nice outside, I am itching to get out and enjoy it.

One thing too....some posters have already deleted their pictures... :(

Edited by Malibu

I don't think it would be right to sell it....these are photos that many have shared for free.

Boy....copying those to a CD is really taking some time (only up to page 136). With the weather nice outside, I am itching to get out and enjoy it.

One thing too....some posters have already deleted their pictures...  :(

Very true! I didn't look at it that way.

My Bad!!

One thing too....some posters have already deleted their pictures...  :(

well apparently you're not in massachusetts. nice for us right now would any temperature over 50!

well apparently you're not in massachusetts.  nice for us right now would any temperature over 50!

How about sunny skies with a temp of 75? Yeah, I've been hearing about your strange weather. Don't worry....the sun will come out one day. B)

KingsmenBigA.jpg

Photo courtesy of long-time Kingsmen soprano and all around good-guy Steve Laird.

1967 Anaheim Kingsmen at The Big A: Anaheim Stadium. I think this was a big 4th of July Spectacular. Pete Emmons, Kingsmen M&M instructor, marched drum major that gig and he was great! For once the press had it right when they gave him all those accolades as Trooper drum major.

Can't remember whether Fred Sanford marched in the percussion section or not that day.

Rocco marched soprano.

RON HOUSLEY

67 Kingsmen

Edited by ffernbus3

Might take forever but you could delete all the copies of the original photos posted in replys.  I don't want to see this get lost either.  And it's still growing as more and more pics get added.

RON HOUSLEY

Copies link to the original postings. I would think that the best way to do this is to open another account at photobucket and fill THAT account up.