Your favorite uniform

That's 1984

Rows - front to back, left to right:

Front row

Tommy Gong, Andy "Staypuff" Johnson, Sam Signorelli, Maria Klutz, Diane Fashing (86 soloist), Rich Duarte (Renegade Soloist), Paul McCluskey, Beth Geick (85, 86 soloist).

Middle Row

Duane Schimmel (soloist), John Hendrickson(solo'd 85 Madison), Tim Morning, Rick "Bubbles" Hauler, Steve "Stymie" Lenane (81, 82, 84, 85 soloist), Gino Cipriani (84, 85 soloist, now one of the killer brass instructors), Doug Peterson, John Steveson, Julia [ can't recall the last name]

Back Row

Todd Clark [ 87 soloist ], Henry De Lao, Mike Deak (86 soloist), Russel Bridgewater, John Trombeta (youngest guy in the horn line at 14. 86 soloist, went on to play and write for Aretha Franklin).

Thanks for beating me to it, Rob!

Julia's last name was Bland.

Absolutely the finest musicians I;ve ever performed with!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^0^ If this has been posted here already....whatever...if not...WTF ^0^

VK_mydreamcymbals.jpg

i don't know about you guys but i liked the cadets new uniforms, from the 2005 show :laugh:

i don't know about you guys but i liked the cadets new uniforms, from the 2005 show :laugh:

lol Yea cadet style i love them too but man those blue devil unis were nice too..if i could wear any 1 niform id have to pick hmmmmmmm.well div1 definitly bluedevils div2...spartans...div 3 hmm thats a choice im not sure of yet

I'm a stone-cold Traditionalist with a capital T, which is why folks like Kilts, Troopers, Black Knights, 27th Lancers....uniforms with military roots.... make my cut, but especially Anaheim KINGSMEN! (what else??)

:laugh:

Thanks for beating me to it, Rob!

Julia's last name was Bland.

Absolutely the finest musicians I;ve ever performed with!

Not a problem.

That hornline was something else. The alto line was incredible as was the entire hornline. Several of us that marched in the 82 line knew that what we were experiencing something with the 84 line that was a rare occurance. We were fortunate to have experienced a hornline of that calibre before and appreciated as many moments with the 84 line as we could. Selfish of us, I know.

It was a stellar line full of incredible talent that grabbed the oppurtunity to perform and compete with a ruthlessness that few corps match.

Whoops....this thread is about uniforms. Sorry.

The uniform? Nothing can be said about it....what we felt about our corps and uniform.... :laugh:

Anyone have a Blue Rock photo? Our uniforms were somewhat similar to them but a cheaper version. I remember going to Illinois in 1975 and the Cavie people thought Blue Rock was in the show....hehehehehe

What year (1985 ??) is that BD Soprano line picture from ??

Triple Forte

IN the BD soprano picture, check out the guy third from the right in the front row. He's flippin' the bird

b**bs b**bs

IN the BD soprano picture, check out the guy third from the right in the front row. He's flippin' the bird

b**bs b**bs

^0^

My picks:

27th Lancers

Blue Knights (whichever years they wore the dots) and the current

Crossmen Current

Bluecoats up until 2004

Cavaliers

Spartans

BAC

Magic '02-'03 when they had the orange sash