The loudest hornline you have ever heard

I will never forget seeing 1989 Phantom Regiment. They had a wonderful show that year and their hornline was the loudest hornline I have ever heard live. At the end of the show I actually caught myself wincing because of the sound, I have never done that before! Although they were very loud, I also think that they did a good job of maintaining a good, quality sound even in the extreme volumes. A great hornline for sure!

I marched 89 and its ironic but having seen the video of it God knows how many times, I really wish I could have sat in the stands and watched it live just once.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1995 Madison Scouts

I think the loudest will change sometime in August when the Madison Scouts alumni play at semifinals.

Was? Or will be? I love Madison, always have, always will. I want you guys to be so good at 06 that people will be talking about it forever.

OK, until 07 KINGSMEN ALUMNI CORPS makes its appearance.

Friendly and respectful rivalry and all in good fun......I know we each want the other to sonically vaporize anybody within 20 miles of Ground Zero!"

God Bless 06 Madison Alumni Corps....and God Bless 07 Kingsmen Alumni Corps.....OK, all the rest of The Alumni Corps in particular, too!

RON HOUSLEY

Kingsmen Alumni Corps