Indianapolis Night show (SCORES)

Because she's a HUGE Cavalier fanatic  :P  ^0^

Stef actually hates all other corps of all shapes and sizes.  :rolleyes:

HUSH, GEORGE! You'll give away my secret purpose... which is obviously to work diligently behind the scenes to see that all of drum corps bows down to the greatness that is the Cavaliers.. *rubbing hands together evilly*

Now you just hush!

Stef

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, your point would come across just fine without the name-calling.  I promise.

Secondly, do you hate the comment, or that the comment was made about your Cavies?

You know, you do the same thing...ie: calling people names other than their own......You know, your point would come across just fine without the name-calling. I promise too.

~G~

You know, your point would come across just fine without the name-calling.  I promise.

Secondly, do you hate the comment, or that the comment was made about your Cavies?

I hate when people (especially those whose only connection to the activity are PBS and a few downloaded MP3s) are so critical of 135 young men (or men and women) who are out there KILLING THEMSELVES all summer long for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

In these cases you aren't building... you aren't cheering for corps... you are SO negative - all you want is one of them to lose.

THAT IS PATHETIC

I hate when people are so critical of 135 young men (or men and women) who are out there KILLING THEMSELVES all summer long for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

THAT IS PATHETIC

I would not overlook the fact that many are killing themselves for the design staff that wrote the esoteric shows and the judges that reward them for doing so. If it WAS just about the fans' entertainment, I believe you'd see less negative remarks.

I would not overlook the fact that many are killing themselves for the design staff that wrote the esoteric shows and the judges that reward them for doing so. If it WAS just about the fans' entertainment, I believe you'd see less negative remarks.

I find more entertainment by the demand and skill it takes to do what some corps do.

What do you want? company fronts and "battle hymn"?

I find more entertainment by the demand and skill it takes to do what some corps do.

What do you want? company fronts and "battle hymn"?

Umm...company fronts arent the easiest thing to do well. In fact...I feel like I see fewer every year.

You know, you do the same thing...ie: calling people names other than their own......You know, your point would come across just fine without the name-calling. I promise too.

~G~

There is a difference in calling someone something other than their name and calling them a moron.

I think the only name I called you was BD-Borg President. . .but never moron.