Yowza!

It's one thing to say you dislike it. It's another to belittle it.

:( yowza :(

:( :rock:-

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine most actual program co-ordinators and show designers could care less what we think about anything concerning the idiom. We simply represent the money to keep it going. :)

edited for spelling.

IMO they could care less because up or down, places like this are an insignificant portion of the audience.

Mike

"YOWSA!" "VAAAANGUAAARD!" "YOWSA!" "VAAAANGUAAARD!"

"VAAAANGUAAARD!" = cool

"YOWSA!" = stifled creativity despite the sales pitch by those in favor of mics and amps

Yowza....my first hearing will be the Cinecast.  I am ready.  Should I say it with him or just repeat it?  Should I get up and do a dance?  Is this going to be some kind of Rocky Horror experience?

Maybe we should all just repeat it after him, if the fans do that quarters and semis....it might be out by Saturday!

Yowza...my new favorite word.

:spit:  :rock:  :mmm:  :rock:

yell it back at the screen

How 'bout it moderators?  Seen enough of this thread yet?

Report it! It's really that simple.

I dunno if there's really any personal attacks or libelious/slanderous statements to do so, but can't hurt to try. :)

I realize that most of it is in good fun. But how would you feel if you were a program coordinator and you come to find a huge community mocking an concept that you worked hard to put together?

It's one thing to say you dislike it. It's another to belittle it.

you're right. we should alert every stand up commedian in the world to lay off Dan Quayle too.

I imagine most actual program co-ordinators and show designers could care less what we think about anything concerning the idiom. We simply represent the money to keep it going. :)

edited for spelling.

dead on accurate