Yowza!

Was just listening to BD's apd from San Antonio... he only says Yowsza 10 times... heh

Edited by malletphreak

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooooooooooooo glad I didn't have to hear this nonsense. <**>  <**>  <**>  <**>  <**>  <**>  <**>

Lucky You!! :beer:

I'll bet dollars to pesos that 2006 Blue Devils will have NO narration whatsoever.

You won't believe this, I was looking for an anniversary card for a friend of mine, we have been joking about the "Yowza' and what do I see but one with an old couple on the front. The old lady and man are in rocking chairs and the lady tells the man "How about I rock your world", The old man says "Yowza". then there is a dog on the front too, and he is thinking "Oh, no not again!". My sentiments exactly.

Yowza Yowza Yowza.........does anyone know of a program coordinator that we could get for next year???

:)

just kidding....

All I can say is that I hope the Yowza guy has bodyguards... Cause if I were marching in that corps (or God forbid aging out with that show), I would be plotting the Yowza guy's disappearance before Finals... I'd bet I wouldn't be alone in the conspiracy either.. :beer:

"Ummm, no - I have no idea how he got tied up and gagged in the bus bay -- but hey, our score went up a point and a half!!" :beer: