Of these 7 options this weekend...

Please God, let this happen this weekend...  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Please God, let this happen this weekend...

• Cavies new ending sparks the first ever "2nd in semis, 1st in finals" comeback
    • Phantom Regiment pulls a 1996, except this time they win it all by themselves
    • Madison sprays Windex all over their show, surges to 3rd.
    • SCV passes someone each night, finishing 7th
    • Colts add postage - surge to 12th and make finals
    • Southwind, angry over their telecast snub, surge to 15th in finals
    • Corps X has amp problems, picking up pilot chatter from TF Green International Airport
    • Other (please describe below)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'd be cool to see PR win. I wanna see the place go completely bonkers!!

But honestly, it doesn't matter to me which show wins.

I voted other - and here it is.

Bluecoats surge to 4th passing madison one night, Blue devils the next and even winning a caption award (percussion maybe)

I voted "other" because I would really like to see the Bluedevils fall to 6th. I think it would be great for the activity to show that regardless of talent, if the show doesn't work, you will not be rewarded. It will also indicate that the overall talent level of the corps is rising. Not too long ago, the Bluedevils (even with an inferior show) wouldn't fall below 3rd simply because of the talent. I think the times have changed. Thankfully.

I would love to see SCV pass a bunch of corps, and I would equally love for the Bluecoats to move up to the position they deserve with that amazing show. But, without a doubt, i vote for the Cavaliers and that monster of a show they have, to pull the 2nd, 1st thing. I think, even though the Cadets are absolutely amazing this year, that the Cavaliers have this year's total championship package. And if anyone can turn it on this time of year, it's the group that has dominated DCI the past 5 years.

Oh, and even though i've loved the blue devils the entire time i've been into drum corps, it would be nice for their show to fall behind Madison and the Bluecoats, two packages that, in my opinion, are just light years better.

Edited by murphpuppy37

"In second place, which is NOT a tie for first place..."

B)

After the Cadets or Cavaliers are announced in 2nd, it starts as a whisper in the upperdeck, works it way down and throughout the stadium, and ends in a roar...

Phantom! Phantom!! Phantom!!!

:)

Michael Oldemeyer

Funny thing Ern, I dont remember hearing that until I went back and watched the videos from Finals night....what a friggin mind job that would be if the Regiment pulled it off