Myron Rosander at Madison

liebot

yeah... doesn't this make for three drill writers in three years at madison? was thompson in madison in 03? i thought that was some of their best drill from 01-05.

Edited by TTitans909

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosander's drill is, in fact, the second coming.

To prove: SCV '97-03

well first off i think his drill is what largely helped SCV get 8th...

its been the same things since the 97/98 era, i find nothing very innovative about it anymore, no wow moments...

plus anyway, wasnt jamey thompson kind of put on a creative leash at madison?

So by that logic, he was responsible for getting 1st in 99?

You were very perceptive for your 11/12 year old era.

So by that logic, he was responsible for getting 1st in 99?

You were very perceptive for your 11/12 year old era.

what does my perception at that age mean? what... i cant look at the DVDs and pick up on these things? oh... so now you're trying uselessly to use the age card here... well too bad... the drills looked the same since 97/98.... what was innnovative and fresh then just doesnt cut it now...

what does my perception at that age mean? what... i cant look at the DVDs and pick up on these things? oh... so now you're trying uselessly to use the age card here... well too bad... the drills looked the same since 97/98....  what was innnovative and fresh then just doesnt cut it now...

So, you've seen something in the DVDs that Sal Salas hasn't?

i would say that Madison will be a force in 2006 because on top of their success from this past year, they are adding Myron Rosander (c'mon....SCV 2004, nuff said). will they win it all next year? obviously too early to tell, but they are back in the hunt. will their show be one to definately watch....when is it not?

Edited by tubawarrior

was thompson in madison in 03? i thought that was some of their best drill from 01-05.

I agree. 2003 was a solid production all around, and that definitely includes the drill. Very effective, especially with the new uniforms, and you had to love the use of fleur-de-lis.