2005 DCA DVD's

The 1993 tapes that I have were produced by IYM Corp., 51 Chestnut Street, Suite 42, Ridgewood, NJ 07450

The 1994 tapes were produced by Competitive Arts Production.

The 2001 tapes were produced by Moran Recording Services, 15119 Redwood St., Omaha, NE 68138

Naturally, the picture quality by BVP is much better on the 2004 dvds because it's digital.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And BESIDES...I'm more upset with BVP than anyone else because their cameraman caught me messing up a horn move during 1812.

:beer:

Ah, my first on-video tick in 15 years. Not a bad streak, if I do say so myself. Hey, if ya can't laugh at yourself, then what kind of person are ya? :)

While I appreciate the effort, really, I seem to see a lot of camera's hitting the features, particularly multi-tenor features, just as they hit their last beat. I'm not a tenor player, but I really appreciate a hot section. My DVD froze right in the middle of the Bucs, very disappointing to sit through the whole show for that to happen. :(

Edited by LineplayerX

And BESIDES...I'm more upset with BVP than anyone else because their cameraman caught me messing up a horn move during 1812.

:worthy:

Ah, my first on-video tick in 15 years. Not a bad streak, if I do say so myself. Hey, if ya can't laugh at yourself, then what kind of person are ya? :)

i rarely laugh at myself, so i'll use you in my place :P

If the DVD didn't work on different Players it is sometimes a question of the media. If you have a computer with a DVD burner, grab the DVD and burn them on a different media. F.ex. my DVD Player has an serious issue with DVD+R medias. DVD-R work perfect.

If the media is fine and the video still stopps during playback, maybe your computer is not strong enough to handle the bitstream. Use a convertion software to reduce the bitrate. The reduce the video quality a little bit, but the playback will be better.

Conserning the autoring (menue, etc.). With standart software it's nothing to create a professional presentation.

100 US$ or 87 EUR is a lot of money and I espect 100% quality. I the DCA is not able to find a company who can do this kind of product. Well bad for them. They lose a lot of money.

I made a DVD out of a mid-quality Mini-DV Video recording, during the pre-Finals party by watching the video. It took 20 min.

OK, maybe BVP provide me a copy of the original tapes and I make a Collectors Edition out of it.

anyone recieved CD's yet?

Another day passes with no response about my defective finals dvd. emailed them again. You can visually see a break on the dvd. :laugh:

\

did ya call em?

Gary Baker emailed me this morning, all good

I'm curious about BVP's response. I just received my finals DVD set and attempted to watch the Buc's show. The DVD malfunctioned and stalled in the middle of their show...several times. I haven't had any problems with other DVD's on this player.