Mini corps drill

and i still say the real winner is who i say should win :P

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was an attempt to make me look "real bad." I had this compelling urge to defend myself.

I had some explainin' to do. Sorry I made you read.

Gene, when you're done huggin, U gonna do some drill?

You know, I am sick of your whole "Poor Nick" attitude. You bring my name up everytime you go here. We all know what you are trying to say. Again, if you had actually read the PM I sent, you might understand.

I didn't slam you or try to make you look bad. I merely stated fact, in response to your original comments. If the facts make you look bad, tough.

It ain't slammin' if it's true.

Get over it.

You know, I am sick of your whole "Poor Nick" attitude. You bring my name up everytime you go here. We all know what you are trying to say. Again, if you had actually read the PM I sent, you might understand.

I didn't slam you or try to make you look bad. I merely stated fact, in response to your original comments. If the facts make you look bad, tough.

It ain't slammin' if it's true.

Get over it.

So, I guess dinner at your house is a no-go?

Can't hear cryin' (or lyin') when I'm tryin' ta eat. "The truth will set you free." (Hint???)

10-4 good buddy?

The fact is that you are still mad about the time you "cracked" that solo in MOONLITE SERENADE in 1994.

I thought that you liked JEOPARDY.

Couldn't get ahold of BillyBob, Donny. Ralph and Gene are anxious for some NY M&M though. Gene just IM'd me. Keeps asking when were gonna leave. He's havin' Geritol DT's. Retirement check late.

Edited by SoloSop420

Again, take it to PM, please.

Time for the disclaimer. None of these people or the crap they are saying represent the Erie Thunderbirds.

I understand the anger Mikey. I didn't want it to go this far. Most of this stuff is crap. I really wish it would stop. Like I said before, I don't want to fight on DCP. I can let it go and move on.

I was just stating a FACT that I didn't recall a year of Drum Corps in which I didn't march. A fellow THUNDERBIRD attempted to contradict my statement on DCP. I was shocked. I wouldn't have been so angry if Strutta, Donny Allen, CaptCastille, ect., would have posted it. But a fellow THUNDERBIRD??????

Now that ain't right! I was extremely ######. So I played JEOPARDY. Apparently, not everyone likes JEOPARDY.

Oh well, no drill today, I guess. Please accept my humble apology.

Edited by SoloSop420

Time for the disclaimer. None of these people or the crap they are saying represent the Erie Thunderbirds.

they may not represent the Erie Thunderbirds, BUT when they have things like "Member of the THUNDERBIRD Board of Directors" and "MCA committee member" in their signature it does reflect on the organizations as they spew across the boards here.

of course now that i speak my mind politely i'll be a target of insults again. i've already had it happen from some of these guys ~ sadly i have come to accept that.

Edited by LegalEagle50

Now I am going to have to practice my "military bearing" at some point today.

I definitely think that drill is important to someone, somewhere.

Donny