Mini corps drill

As much as it pains me to say this Liz, you are 100% correct. I cringed when I saw that in his signature. What can I say? He is a geat corps member, board member, contributes a lot talent wise, time wise, and behind the scenes work to make things happen. You want him in you're hornline......

you know I have to edit something! We have a saying for Nick/solosop420, "He flies his own pattern".

Edited by Mike_B

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they may not represent the Erie Thunderbirds, BUT when they have things like "Member of the THUNDERBIRD Board of Directors" and "MCA committee member" in their signature it does reflect on the organizations as they spew across the boards here.

of course now that i speak my mind politely i'll be a target of insults again. i've already had it happen from some of these guys ~ sadly i have come to accept that.

and since mini corps has had more than a few threads w/fights, it doesnt help mini corps in general.

not saying we need pc love fest, but, we dont need what this thread and a few right after finals had

As much as it pains me to say this Liz, you are 100% correct. I cringed when I saw that in his signature. What can I say? He is a geat corps member, board member, contributes a lot talent wise, time wise, and behind the scenes work to make things happen. You want him in you're hornline......

you know I have to edit something! We have a saying for Nick/solosop420, "He flies his own pattern".

Thanks Mike.

My only explanation for my actions is that I was extremely ###### when I saw a post that tried to make me look bad. So I retaliated. I try to hold back. HONESTLY! I'll be the "bad guy" though.

"SAY HELLO TO THE BAD GUY!"

I understand that I react beyond the norm.............at times.

My objective on DCP is to throw my $.02 in and try to make people laugh once in a while.

Don't try to embarrass me. If you do, then I will strike back. Like I've said before:

"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?"

BTW-

Donny, I still have manuals from the NAVY which can help you in your endeavor to learn Military Bearing.

Or, while we're doing "Basics" in your front yard, I'll learn ya just how my Company Commander did to us at Boot Camp. You'll get it.

I do "fly my own pattern."

Edited by SoloSop420

They will definitely be doing "some" drill for visual enhancement. Nick thinks that "some" drill is good. And he definitely thinks that every post should have "some" military bearing. That also helps towards visual enhancement. Nick likes drill.

BTW...Is that the position at the post vacated by Poopsie? If it is you got some big shoes to fill Nicky Boy.

I would definitely consider doing a drill for the POOPS!!!!...with tons of MILITARY BEARING!!!

Donny

They will definitely be doing "some" drill for visual enhancement. Nick thinks that "some" drill is good. And he definitely thinks that every post should have "some" military bearing. That also helps towards visual enhancement. Nick likes drill.

BTW...Is that the position at the post vacated by Poopsie? If it is you got some big shoes to fill Nicky Boy.

Poopsie was Past Commander. I was voted in as Sgt of Arms last Board Mtg. That means I am in charge of the Post. Go figure!! I am the youngest Board member of American Legion Post #11. I am the only one that could possibly do drill. (Walkers and Canes are not conducive for "Music in Motion.") "Music in Motion?" Isn't that what Drum Corps is?? Wow! What a concept!!

BTW-

Donny, there is a web site I saw which may interest you. It's called:

MilitaryBearinginDrumCorps.com

Check it out!

Edited by SoloSop420

All I'm trying to say is: "I'm tired." "Don't feel like doing drill right now."

Think I'm gonna move to San Francisco and live with ContraRich.

Well, we could always use another screamer, bro! Come on down!