Kingsmen Alumni?

GABA

I'm curious: Is the Kingsmen Alumni corps open to non alumni, or only open to bona fide alumni of the Kingsmen??

Chances are I'll be in the SCV alumni corps in 07, but.......................would like to know who is eligible for Kingsmen Alumni Corps.

Okay, at the expence of starting some kind of semantic argument on the definition of "Alumni", we are made up of "true' alumni and some invited guests. Now, by invited guests I mean invited guests, so if you wish to march with the Kingsmen Alumni corps, you must be invited....so if you wanna march, just ask and we'll invite you. We do seem to be attracting some quality people to our ranks, however.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich,

Don't worry baby doll. If you want to march the Kingsmen Alumni Corps you can be my guest. Doug won't mind if we spend the summer together B)

Debra Peterson

San Francisco Renegades 04-06

Guard Captain 05-06

Concord Blue Devils 85-87

Anaheim Kingsmen 83

Alumni Corps 2007

I'm curious: Is the Kingsmen Alumni corps open to non alumni, or only open to bona fide alumni of the Kingsmen??

Chances are I'll be in the SCV alumni corps in 07, but.......................would like to know who is eligible for Kingsmen Alumni Corps.

Rich, by all means YOU are invited as well as any other Renegades, et al. Larry Dastrup is signed up. You would be an awesome contribution to the Corp and Contra line. All you need to do is sign up, learn the music and show up for rehearsal.

I'll talk to you at the CNY parade.

I must apologies to the Anahiem Kingsmen. I was not aware that the video's were proprietary and ment only for the Kingsmen Alumni. I have edited my post and ask everyone else to edit out the link as well.

Again accept my apology.

GABA

What are the names of the snare drummers. I want names!

Is Scott Kubitz from the Renegades doing it? He has been one of the really great contributers in the last couple of years in the Renegades snare line.

What about Larry Narachi?

I'm making plans now to make it down to finals week in '07.

Mom

Hey Mom,

What about me? What about I? What about my-o-me-o-my?

Rich, when are you coming to clean my carpets, Deb wants to know :)

Edited by dugada

Hey Mom,

What about me? What about I? What about my-o-me-o-my?

--------------------

Larry Eiffert

'Sorry don't know how make a quote look official'.

Dude I know your doing the Kingsmen Alumni already. I couldn't be more happy for you. It's gonna be off the hook.

Mom

I must apologies to the Anahiem Kingsmen. I was not aware that the video's were proprietary and ment only for the Kingsmen Alumni. I have edited my post and ask everyone else to edit out the link as well.

Again accept my apology.

GABA

GABA, We thank you, Joe Rybus, Director of the Kingsmen Alumni Corps. Yes, We will be "Rather Large" and Good, Anybody interested? I still need a few contras and other qualified performers committed to what we were and will always be.