Individuals Who Possess Showmanship

Yes to all of these, well okay not sure about the last one, but the rest are great!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm sure.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always remember the Drum major from the Marauders during there pirate years. That guy has the aura of a performer. He always looked like a bad ###. It was a little disapointing to hear that he was really a big softy in real life. I liked it better thinking he was the most hard ###ed DM ever!

I know, this is Jr forum, but Jimmy Russo from Hawthorne Cabelleros was a THE showman on the podium.

Forgive me for being ignorant, but he was the drum major for the corps performance on Semifinals this year, correct?

This is how i see it...................

Any of you members who performed, possess showmanship and should be proud of yourself

Edited by Snapps

Emily Neuendorf -- DM for Colts from 1997 - 1999. This young lady is most famous for her emotional overload at the end of the Colts 1999 finals performance. But more than that, she wore her heart on her sleeve every night for her entire drum corps career (1992 - 1999). You've all probably caught a glimpse of that '99 show. . . but to see her in action every day. . . wow!

Just some favorite performers I've had the opportunity to marvel at in my own experiences.

Couldn't agree more, Chuck. Em was a dynamite drum major, and one of the nicest and most fun people you'll ever meet. I would submit thought, that her crowning moment was actually back in 1997 at semifinals.

The Colts played one #### of a show that night, and thought they didn't make finals (one of the only times I was actually angry at the judges decision), Em handled the outcome with such an incredible amount of class. I'd known her from the old IRC #drumcorps channel, and we'd been friends all summer that year (I was teaching Americanos).

Pepe Notaro. (Everyone)

George Parks. (Bucs)

Dave Lang. Colts)

Daniel Veerhusen. (Madison)

Dan Moore. (Knights)

Allan "Goober" Chesnovitz. (Saints, Garfield)

Pat Petrillo. (Saints, Garfield, Bridgemen)

Scotty Poulson. (Kilts)

Duffy Silk. (27)

Mike Z. (Cavies)

Bob Bollman. (Xmen, BD)

Robert Morrison. (Xmen)

Paula Williams. (Spirit)

Jim Latimer. (Madison)

Me. (Knights) (I say this only because two DCW artricles and a Letter to the Editor said it for me)

Now, that's what I'm talkin' about!!!! :rolleyes::worthy::worthy:

Don't paraphrase me, yo. I'll *&%@ y'all up quick two times.