"Nitpicks" you have about finals performances

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might want to use the search feature about this one...this has been talked to death about on these forums.

The...roach or something that's crawling behind the mello soloist in Cadets 89 'Bring Him Home'...I just stare at it!

At the end of Cavies '04 ballad, a trumpet holds over just a little on the last chord ; it's sooo annoying.

Completely forgot about that one, I'll wholeheartedly agree with you. I loved the ballad up until that point, where I couldn't help but grimace. Very uncharacteristic.

you might want to use the search feature about this one...this has been talked to death about on these forums.

I've searched, and I've found nothing. Do you think you could link me to a topic?

I counted seven counts after the release...so I guess that means it was an eight. It was pretty up there. :)

Someone on here vouched it was higher (they said a ten but I doubt it). I know a guy who marched that year, I'll ask him and report back......pretty sure its an eight though