All Drum Corps Internet Radio

Hey, Jim, this is awesome!!! Just tapped in and my first show is Glassmen's New World from last year. How apt is that. A NEW WORLD!!!! And all because of you, Jim. Many thanks!!!

On a more negative note, I see the Colts are down by eleven with twelve minutes left. Hope they'll be able to rally.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very cool...could we get frameworks, followed by the zone...to compare the two 99.15 shows?

I thought that's what mp3 players were for? :P

This is most awesome!

Of course now I have all of the ladies in the office asking me, "Are you ever going to get sick of this brass thing?" OR " More marching band?"

Then I tell them, " Well , do you get sick of breathing? Well, when you quit breathing, I'll quit being a fan and listening to DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS!" :sigh:

Hope you ALL have a great day!

This helps mine ALOT!

b**bs

very cool...could we get frameworks, followed by the zone...to compare the two 99.15 shows?

To comply with the Digital Millennium Act, the shows have to be random. So the answer it no. I suggest buying them from DCI and getting them for yourself. Cheap at $2.99 a cut ($1.99 if a One Pass Member). And the money goes to the corps ^OO^

Jim

If we have special recordings can we send them to you? And how.

I have recording on audio tape from Concord Pavillion. SCV, BD, Freelancers, Mandarins, Vk, all doing special tunes along with their shows. Early 90s stuff.

ALL AWESOME. WHY didn't I think of this?

:sigh:

Edited by scv9396

If we have special recordings can we send them to you? And how.

I have recording on audio tape from Concord Pavillion. SCV, BD, Freelancers, Mandarins, Vk, all doing special tunes along with their shows. Early 90s stuff.

ALL AWESOME. WHY didn't I think of this?

:ph34r:

Well, it would be awesome, but illegal. I have to have music that was purchased legally. Now if someone would like to buy a CD of a any corps or any year and send it to me, that would be great. But I cannot use music that has not been legally purchased.

The corps deserve the money!

Jim

Malibu....

Do you have Media Player 10? If so, you can configure Live 365 to run in it(it came installed that way on my new system) In the upper right corner of the player is a menu that takes you to all sorts of different services(Napster, Rhapsody etc...) I haven't had any problems at all listening this way. Or you can go to the Live 365 homepage and download the free player(with commercials) or get the VIP membership(commercial free) Hope that helps!

Great station Jim!!

Thanks Jim, I'll check it out.