2006 top 12 standings

One other factoid ... in four of those five seasons (the other was a rain-out), the Bluecoats have lost to someone at their home show...

A factoid, eh? So you're saying it's not true?

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I will go with every corp up until 9th place - Boston. I seriously hope you are kidding about Magic coming in 12th over Spirit and Crossmen. Be for real!!!

Yeah i thoght about that list and i thought that the crossmen have a good chance of getting back to finals this year.

Revised list

1 BD 98.9

2 Cavies 98.1

3 Madison 96.8

4 Phantom 96.2

5 SCV 94.3

6 Cadets 94.0

7 Bluecoats 92.7

8 Crossmen 91.4

9 Crown 90.6

10 Glassmen 89.5

11 Boston 88.4

12 Magic 86.3

A factoid, eh? So you're saying it's not true?

Uh, whatever ... "Another fact --" ... I was being "cute" ... guess I didn't know "factoid" meant "not true"

Please forgive me. I have "fixed" the original post.

Edited by BlueR36

Yeah i thoght about that list and i thought that the crossmen have a good chance of getting back to finals this year.

Revised list

1 BD 98.9

2 Cavies 98.1

3 Madison 96.8

4 Phantom 96.2

5 SCV 94.3

6 Cadets 94.0

7 Bluecoats 92.7

8 Crossmen 91.4

9 Crown 90.6

10 Glassmen 89.5

11 Boston 88.4

12 Magic 86.3

You might want to revise that list again. Cadets in 6th? They drop over 5 points for no reason? WRONG! And there is no way SCV (with a near-rookie percussion staff) will beat the Cadets (with a veteran staff).

Whatever, most of these lists are extremely biased anyway.

You might want to revise that list again. Cadets in 6th? They drop over 5 points for no reason? WRONG! And there is no way SCV (with a near-rookie percussion staff) will beat the Cadets (with a veteran staff).

Whatever, most of these lists are extremely biased anyway.

Considering some people's distaste for what the Cadets are doing this year, I don't think 5th or 6th is TOO far-fetched . ..

Though it really is. They'll place higher than that.

Can't have a tie at the top anymore now, though...they changed that. :)

No the tie can still happen score wise. The difference is, there is a tie breaker. The score wouldn't change but we would have only one winner.

("broke in")

Phantom has BEEN in the top 4 MANY...MANY....MANY years and have even WON it. They had a dry spell of rough years in the late 90s but I would HARDLY consider them "a bottom 6 corps breaking into the top 4". They were established as a top 4 contender LONG ago, my friend. They've already PAID their dues and proven themselves and they did it...OVER 25 years ago.

Although that may be the reality of the way things are in DCI...I don't neccesarly agree with it.

There is no such thing as paying your dues in the real world.Try that with your employer.

"Your only as good as your last paycheck"

Boy how many times have you heard that in your life?

The scores should be reflective of what you do THIS year,,not what you proved you could do last year or years ago.

Just my 99 cents worth. :)