Cadets post ballad clip for 2006 show

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no. Jay Bocook has this knack for arranging amazing ballads.

Oh i'm terribly sorry.

it starts with the high brass and then successively adds lower voices in a harmony and it's got kinda similar styles of disonance etc...

Posted this on the other "Cadets camp" thread...but does anyone else get "Canon" stuck in their head while listening to this?

Only now that you've mentioned it that opening chord seems similar. That's the only similarity I hear. Of course, I'll be spending the entire summer listening for more! Thanks Bawker.

HH

Dont' worry about all of Ms. Cleo's cousins who come out talking trash before even hearing it. Let them rant and rave over that which they do not know. It's pretty funny if you think about it. :music:

Back OT: Love the ballad. Sounds like it might be as good as last year's, and that's pretty darn good, IMO.

Edited by LanceSquire

Dont' worry about all of Ms. Cleo's cousins who come out talking trash before even hearing it. Let them rant and rave over that which they do not know. It's pretty funny if you think about it. :music:

...even funnier considering through 3 pages, no one's really talking any trash.

mscleo.jpg