Atlanta CorpsVets Ink Endorsements, Depart From Tradition

Official Press Release:

The Atlanta CorpsVets have taken a giant leap forward in their pursuit of excellence. The corps is proud to announce the purchase of an all-new line of snare and bass drums, drumheads, sticks, and mallets for the 2006 season. The corps has inked deals with Dynasty, REMO, and Pro-Mark to supply their percussion section with world-class equipment. Read the complete release...

snare_harness.jpg

Atlanta CorpsVets plays the best: Dynasty® | REMO® | Pro-Mark®

Edited by RJ CVmellophone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Deal.

Farfegnugen! :) :) :) :)

use those bass heads where i teach...i love em

Haven't heard them yet ! Are they 'mellow' sounding like the Evans or do they have a little BITE to them ?

Haven't heard them yet ! Are they 'mellow' sounding like the Evans or do they have a little BITE to them ?

Rick those PowerMax heads are the exact same as the Remo Powerstroke 3 bass for drumset. 10mil Ambassador weight head with a 7.5mil underlay floating muffle ring. I'd imagine they would suck the life out of the bass drums. You can't beat the Remo Smooth White Emperors or Ambassadors. Adding muffle rings etc...will just make them lifeless.

Here's a screenshot directly out of the latest Remo catelog they sent me.

powermax.jpg

Rick those PowerMax heads are the exact same as the Remo Powerstroke 3 bass for drumset. 10mil Ambassador weight head with a 7.5mil underlay floating muffle ring. I'd imagine they would suck the life out of the bass drums. You can't beat the Remo Smooth White Emperors or Ambassadors. Adding muffle rings etc...will just make them lifeless.

Here's a screenshot directly out of the latest Remo catelog they sent me.

powermax.jpg

Go TONE FOAM ! ....geez, you're good at this computer stuff !