Help to name the "Co-ed Bandettes"

Broadswords Drum & Bugle Corps.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think of Bravehearts and I see that mass of manhood raising across the field to do battle with their kilts bouncing in the air !! :sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh:

Not to mention the rearend salute that they do before hand!! b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

So far I like the Northern Highlanders. B)

LOL, or half thier face painted blue.

Bàrd et Cosheeaght

Bàrd - Scots - bard, poet

et - French - and

cosheeaght - Manx - walk, march, gait, promenade, procession (Closest I could find to what I was looking for)

Imagine the fun on the bus after anouncers try this one!!!

Seriously, though, I think you should either keep the current name or the new name should include either band or bard.

Bàrd et Cosheeaght

Bàrd - Scots - bard, poet

et - French - and

cosheeaght - Manx - walk, march, gait, promenade, procession (Closest I could find to what I was looking for)

Imagine the fun on the bus after anouncers try this one!!!

Seriously, though, I think you should either keep the current name or the new name should include either band or bard.

the announcers already have a hard enough time pronouncing "Sault Ste. Marie" the might just be like "and here's, umm, our next corp from Canada. Canadian drum major is your corps ready?" :D

the announcers already have a hard enough time pronouncing "Sault Ste. Marie" the might just be like "and here's, umm, our next corp from Canada. Canadian drum major is your corps ready?" :D

I've heards all kinds of pronounciations of Sault Ste. Marie. :sshh:

Actually, it's pronounced just as it sounds "Soo Saint Marie" some people make it more difficult than it is !! B)

Also one of the most beautiful places in our great country, y'all should come up and visit !!

Edited by ODBC

I can't believe no one thought of the Bonnie Scots since it's Scottish, goes with the uni, keeps the "B" . I was thinking Banguard (yeah it looks worse then it sounds but I vote for Bonnie Scots.

I like Bonnie Scotts. Banguard sounds like a hybrid deodorant.

Also, the various ideas celebrating celtic/plaid/scots/Canada are all cool. I would rather not see any "regiment, vanguard, blue, cadet" etc in the name, keep it original!

I like Bonnie Scotts. Banguard sounds like a hybrid deodorant.

Also, the various ideas celebrating celtic/plaid/scots/Canada are all cool. I would rather not see any "regiment, vanguard, blue, cadet" etc in the name, keep it original!

Besides, didn't Screaming Chicken...ERR...Santa Clara already take that name in the 70's?

Oh, wait, that was BANDGUARD. ^0^