No, you're #5...Donny was #4.

Like I said, drum corps in a vacuum would be perfect.

How would you fit a drum corps in a vacuum?

What brand would you choose, Electrolux, Hoover. or the Oreck XXXXXXXXXL? b**bs

And oh yes Bob, I get jokes!

Looks like a good year for drum corps AGAIN!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does St Joe's...

Vince Bruni would encourage us, when I played and taught at Empire to try and leave the field in a vacuum so that the corps that followed us couldnt be heard. I think we may have succeded a few times...LOL

BTW I am # 4...

Not many reports about Bucs...seems kind of low key...

Donny

Glad to know you're thinking about us, Donny. Bucs are doing great, busy learning drill and putting the finishing touches on the music book. We're looking forward to kicking things off at Wildwood in a couple of months.

Come check things out for yourself at our Spring Preview on Saturday, May 13 at Twin Valley High School in Elverson, PA.

What are the three means of communication.

1. Telephone

2. Tela graph ( I am Old)

3. Tell Donny

Thanks Donny for the report, we like many of the other corps are having a great winter. The curse of the all age corps today (college) kept us from having our full complement of 64 brass Saturday night.

We were very happy with the performance in Harrisburg but we have a lot of work to do. I have been advised that as of Monday all spots have been filled, but as they say “Stuff Happens” so if you are interested in coming for the ride of a lifetime Give Mike Ryan a call at 973-709-0500 Ext 1532.

i wont divulge my source. let's just say he has probably spent more time in the post than anyone currently alive :P

i wont divulge my source. let's just say he has probably spent more time in the post than anyone currently alive :P

CAN'T GET MORE RELIABLE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

i've been wondering how it could be possible to top this year's SIB and i don't know if there is a way. :)

but i REALLY hope you try ~ i can't wait to have that much fun again!!!

:worthy:

3 years ago ~ when Stu & Alisha were there. 2 years ago i'd finalized my divorce the day prior and i wasn't in the best of moods.

and this can't be compared to 3 years ago. :)