2006 DCP-I Schedule

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what...

Mystré should have our home show in Madison. We have owned finals the past two seasons. :P

You weren't saying that during quarterfinals and semi-finals! :) This is a new season, with some old faces coming back, and some new faces (who are experienced in other leagues). The judges couldn't get you last season, but that was just your warning! hehehe, someone new is winning this season, and their name starts with an E and ends with an E... you fill in the blanks! It's a two name corps... E______ R_______e ^0^ It still gets me... Tri-Color was so close to winning it last season! Oh well... Silver is something to write home about!

(all in jest of course!) Best of luck! Can't wait!!!!

I think the finalist will be a little different this season, with some former live season corps coming back--and then the new experienced corps.

You know what...

Mystré should have our home show in Madison. We have owned finals the past two seasons. :P

Watch it, or I may put you on the "exploratory committee" that goes up to "explore" Juneau so we can find a friggin' stadium for that show up there! :P

Edited by Galen

It'll be more fun when we turn the tables. B)

In order for you to turn tables, you will first have to turn heads, and the only heads you have turned, were of those dead composers pieces you tried to field 2 seasons ago! ^0^ (*tissssssssssssss...burn!)

In order for you to turn tables, you will first have to turn heads, and the only heads you have turned, were of those dead composers pieces you tried to field 2 seasons ago! ^0^ (*tissssssssssssss...burn!)

:spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :lolhit:

Brass Ablaze...

You know he will copy our captions then sprout up to first.

LOL :whistle::huh:

And since this is a Live Season, you will be able to tell who has what, based on a given nights scores. Oh well, he won't win. I don't even consider Brass Ablaze a threat. I'm still amazed at how people can cheat like that, then brag how they were "finalist" and beat so and so... lol... He is our in-state rival... located just down the road from us in Tacoma.

Okay, back to the topic at hand! --The Schedule!

I figure this time with only one member of the music source dead, I should have better chances. A Curse from David Rowe on your houses!

Also, due to ER and Mystre both pulling out of Europe, Kosmos will be re-examining their tour schedule for this upcoming season.

After consulting with our touring coordinator, Kosmos has decided to pull out from the European tour for this season.

Furthermore, we recommend that in the future, the European tour be moved to the beginning of the season, to run for the first 2-3 weeks of the year.

So...

Menagerie... July 31st in Huntsville

Mystré - July 22nd in Las Vegas

Enigma - June 23 in St George, Utah

Fixed