2006 DCP-I Schedule

The directors should also be able to say, when they want that show...

Since the schedule wouldnt be made by then, they should be able to say:

Mystré Home Show - Las Vegas, NV - Mid Season

Kosmos Home Show - Indianapolis, IN - Early Season

Tri-Color Home Show - Seattle, WA - Late Season

This gives the constructor of the schedule, an idea of where in the season the director wants his/her show, and will allow the directors to plan their season around that too! If you pick "Mid Season" or etc... and you get a date, just go with that date, since you picked the General time in the season for the show. That will take some of the weight off the scheduler.

I really can't let the directors have full say about when they want their show. I have to keep it somewhat organized and in some form of tourability. Plus the last couple week of any season the shows are geared around specific regionals and Finals, so it doesn't allow for that much flexibility.

Now we will take suggestions for venues but there is no guarentee they will be when you want them. It's no different than how DCI works.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't let the directors have full say about when they want their show. I have to keep it somewhat organized and in some form of tourability. Plus the last couple week of any season the shows are geared around specific regionals and Finals, so it doesn't allow for that much flexibility.

Now we will take suggestions for venues but there is no guarentee they will be when you want them. It's no different than how DCI works.

That works for me... I was just seeing if we could squeeze some more love out of you! (Don't take that the wrong way!) :)

Are the Preview of Champions shows counted as a regional? Meaning do I count them as one of my 30 shows or not?

I'm the boss, I show no love. ^0^

obj458_DT_Boss_150.jpg

^0^

Are the Preview of Champions shows counted as a regional? Meaning do I count them as one of my 30 shows or not?

Prelims counts for one show, finals doesnt. Or the otherway around. But one of the rounds is counted toward the 30.

FINALLY found a workable pic of Erie Veterans Memorial Stadium! ^OO^

Expect it in the tourbook later tonight.

I found the gallery!

:P

~>conner