Evil miracle needed.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....my computer clock shows 7:11....no update yet....but now I'm hungry for a Slurpee!!

Well, I sent Lee info on two drummers, and if one comes on board his bro who is also a percussionist may be there too. They all live in Palmdale and Jared knows all three. One of them played with Kiwansis for at least a year.

'K....update is up....things looking better....but I see some SERIOUSLY heavy-duty workouts to learn a DCA finalist snare book in time for the first show...hence the genius of a snare-line apartment....glad I won't be their neighbors, tho!

There is space at my apartment..........couch, recliner & floor for ANY & ALL interested prospects for the 2006 Renegades drumline.

PM if you have questions, and I'll just give you all the answers you want to hear, true or not, to get you to move out here and JOIN OUR DRUMLINE!!!!

i am glad to see progress. now, a key to avoid future headaches like this is to keep em for life!

and to those who think the Gades can't pull this off and still make a quality line, a touch of history:

in late may 1997, Cabs sacked the staff, had few drummers, brought in Robbie, and #### near won drums at the end with a line of 4/2/5.

oh and they almost won finals too.

size means ####. GOOD means everything.

if your line is so ###### good they are looking to make sure pinkies are on the sticks, no one will care how many ya have.

in late may 1997, Cabs sacked the staff, had few drummers, brought in Robbie, and #### near won drums at the end with a line of 4/2/5.

late May? i had a conversation with Meg Russo and Dave Brush the week before EMBA finals about Robbie coming in ~ so that had to be early April of 97.

whenever it was that was a #### hot drumline. i have hours of them in parking lot videos.

late May? i had a conversation with Meg Russo and Dave Brush the week before EMBA finals about Robbie coming in ~ so that had to be early April of 97.

whenever it was that was a #### hot drumline. i have hours of them in parking lot videos.

Empire won drums that year too.......the corps that everyone had folded. Both groups had rough winters and were great by finals!

Renegades-through my experiences at Patriots and MAGIC we always had an influx of Cali guys marching in these lines because of Chris Romanowski . Great snare drummers, 3 of which went on to march in BD. I will get their contact info together, who should I send it to??

Edited by trmdrum

As a former snare for the Renegades 04 & 05 season, I would highly encourage potential candidates to take advantage of this years opportunity. This years show simply rocks and the controlled chaos is unlike anywhere in drum coprs universe.

If your chops are decent and you are willing to hype hard you can contribute to what might be the most memorable season in Renegade history.

See ya on the Downstroke.............Sticksbrown, DCA I&E Snare 2nd Place